Aspecture Leadership Team Programmes
Aspecture Breakthrough Team Programme
The Aspecture Breakthrough Team Programme extends the power of the individual process into the boardroom or team setting for an organisational wide impact.
Organisations work at their best when the top teams responsible for running them are performing at their best. Twenty years ago, most multinational organisations were structured on a geographical basis. The business world now is so complex, paradoxical, interdependent and uncertain that leadership is beyond one individual and needs greater teamwork and high performing teams. However, delivering results, delivering change, doing the day job and protecting your turf often mean that the chance to pull together in the same direction is often illusive. Added to which, the fluid and dynamic nature of boards and senior teams means that cultural diversity, identity, generational differences and working virtually is a daily reality for most executives, with a growing number having direct or indirect reports who are geographically dispersed. However, some organisations still use approaches that worked for the Roman Army 2000 years ago!
Typical outputs include:-
- Gaining clarity on what the board/team wants to achieve and why.
- Developing and agreeing an identity and a modus operandii at a process and behavioural level; Understanding a common set of behaviourally based priorities and objectives; commitment to them and their implementation.
- Building an environment to increase performance across the entire organisation.
- Developing trust and communication between the senior team to enable resilience and robust working relationships, especially in stressful periods.
- Understanding the need for personal growth and change as part of this process.
The programme enables teams to examine their own critical outputs and is most effective when combining group sessions with one to one meetings. The central concept is that organisational culture is a direct reflection of leadership actions, which in turn are a reflection of individual belief systems. Questionnaires provide objective data from which to challenge assumptions and enable leaders to hold the mirror up to their own performance, see the effect they have on their organisation and to improve it accordingly.
A sample programme could include the following elements:-
Aspecture Coaching Culture Programme
The Aspecture Coaching Culture Programme may not scream out 'Bottom Line' but it delivers it!
It enables a shift in organisational culture from ‘telling’ to engendering individual responses and ownership of issues. One of the significant issues facing organisations today is how to tap into the discretionary effort of their employees. A major obstacle to this engagement is the culture of ‘telling’, which disempowers individuals and reduces the amount of discretionary effort they employ. By implementing a culture that encourages individuals to develop their own responses to issues, organisations are able to:
- Increase individual employee engagement
- Increase employee retention of new learnings
- Increase employee contributions to organisational success
- Decrease management efforts while increasing management contributions
A Coaching Culture increases employee engagement, reduces turnover and improves organisational efficiency as individuals reach their full potential, contribute and feel valued. See 'Coaching as an Approach to Organisational Development'
“Developing Leaders as Coaches is an incredibly cost effective and focussed way of training people, which is particularly important in today’s business climate. For every leader who coaches even one individual then the return on investment of the programme is already achieved.” COO FTSE 500